Vårt bestselgende apparat, nå i ny versjon med endra bedre og flere funksjoner!
Satfinner med støtte for Satelitt, Kabel og Bakkenett. 2,7" skjerm med real-time spectrum analyzer.Kompakt design med all viktig info i skjermen.
- lettlest skjerm med brukervennlige menyer
Støtter Sat-CR / Unicable, både Sat-CR 1 og Sat-CR II - dCSS
Fast and accurate satellite search
The HD 4 Combo V2 is a handy measuring device and ideally suited for a fast and accurate satellite search. The measurement of DVB-S/-S2, DVB-T/-T2 and DVB-C/-C2 signals is possible. The built-in LCD display offers a screen diagonal of 2.7 inches (6.9 cm). Operation is child's play with the clear and well-structured screen interface. All important information is displayed in the live measurement and, if required, the signal level and quality can be enlarged.
Real-time spectrum for troubleshooting
To evaluate the signal of the satellite system and to analyze possible reception errors, use the spectrum analysis running in almost real time. Due to the constantly updated display of the diagram, the spectrum is immediately changed when the dishcursor is moved.
Angle calculation for quick alignment
The angle calculation helps you to determine the vertical and horizontal angle of the antenna, because elevation and azimuth change depending on the location. Simply enter the data of the location and the measuring instrument quickly calculates the appropriate angle settings for the dish. This makes it easier to find the desired satellite.
The integrated compass function makes it easy to calculate the angle. If the measuring instrument is rotated or tilted, the current angle is automatically shown on the display. Alternatively, the selected satellite can be displayed graphically to quickly determine the correct position.
The transponder control is a function to evaluate the signal strength and quality of several transponders simultaneously. This is helpful when calibrating Quattro LNBs. The transponders can be selected and switched through at will. The satellite signal is permanently updated.
- Measurement of DVB-S / -S2 / -T / -T2 / -C / -C2 / Analog TV
- 2.7 inch (6.9 cm) LCD color display (400 x 360 pixels)
- Visual and audible signal indication
- Battery: Li-Ion (7.4 V / 1400 mA/h) up to 3 hours operation
- Fast charging of the battery in ca. 3 hours
- Long standby time and low power consumption
- Simple editing of the basic settings
- Mini USB port for power supply and Firmware updates
- Screw terminals for easy change of the F-sockets
- Reset button
- Power supply: AC 100-240 V / DC 12 V, 1 A
DVB-S / -S2
- Frequency range: 950 ~ 2150 MHz
- Level range: 35 ~ 100 dBµV
- LNB voltage: 13/18 V, max. 400 mA
- LNB short circuit indication and protection
- Displays: Power, VBER (DVB-T), LBER (DVB-T2) SNR, CBER, Signal Strength / Quality.
- DiSEqC 1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 / USALS / Auto DiSEqC function
- Unicable I & II (EN 50494 / EN 50607)
- Spectrum analysis and transponder detection
- Angle calculation of azimuth and elevation
DVB-T / -T2 / -C / -C2 / Analog TV
- Frequency range: 42 MHz ~ 1005 MHz
- Level range: 30 ~ 100 dBµV
- DVB-T No.: PWR, VBER, LBER, SNR, CBER
- DVB-C No.: CBER, PER, LBER, SNR, Symbol rate
- Scope display / Tilt display / Spectrum analysis
- Automatic and manual program search