CHEM-WIK S1 0.8MM*1.5MTR a non-activated, white rosin flux (in conformance with MIL-F-14256F, Type R) is laminated onto the entire braid to protect against oxidation and promote solderability. Ultra-pure, oxygen-free, copper braid quickly and completely removes solder from circuit boards and components. Its fast wicking action protects components from harmful heat damage.
• Chem-Wik® Rosin 5' spools packaged in ESD-safe static dissipative bobbins
• Requires little or no post solder cleaning, no corrosive residues
• Optimized weave design for faster wicking and heat transfer
• Halide free
• Coated with ultra high purity, noncorrosive Type R rosin flux
• Quickly and thoroughly removes solder
• Fast wicking action protects components from harmful heat damage